Wednesday, July 31, 2024

...7.31...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...the socks are progress the way socks normally do...I'm still going to try to find some lavender cotton and at least do the toe in that and I'm going to be using the 4-3-2-1 decrease method to make a boxier toe as well...
...I got one of my favorite necklaces caught and broke and lost the little ring at the end of the chain where you clasp it...

...so I snipped the end off of a straight pin and bent it into the tiniest circle I could around my needle-nosed pliers...making it like a key ring by overlapping the ends a bit...
...and then fed the end of the chain into the center of the loop...
...it doesn't look too terrible...
...and it makes it easy to clasp now...
...and I can wear my favorite necklace again...the little moon says..."Guess How Much I Love You"...and the little heart says Mom...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I love a contrasting toe! That will look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice repair! My ankle bracelet broke the same way. I should bring it to you! ;-) Or i might simply try to repair it myself with your explanations! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some jewelry I should bring you as well, haha. Love, K

    ReplyDelete