Saturday, July 27, 2024

...7.27...Dinner and the Olympics...and Blogger Comments...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...what a fun book club meeting...I've got quite the list of books I want to read...the boat looks fabulous...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...I like your pattern variation on the blue socks...that's a good idea...and your cardi is growing really fast...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...the Greek potatoes look delicious...and we once had a black lab who loved cornbread so much we said it should have been his name...(Duke)...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...loved your cityscapes...

...I've finished Little Dorrit...and I've started A Tale of Two Cities...I can remember reading this in Junior High and just thinking it was wonderful...so we'll see...I still think it's very good and I thought it was fun to be reading this and have the French Revolution so much in mind while watching the opening ceremonies...
...when we were visiting our Mom's a couple of weeks ago...the Man's Mom gave us this antique (1776-1976) commemorative syrup jar...it originally had Log Cabin syrup in it...I think it's pretty cool...and I decanted our maple syrup into it...
...and then we had Brinner...of course...on the game table in the big room...regular waffles that didn't fall apart...haha...and Impossible Sausage...well the Man had pancakes...of course...I had the maple syrup on the half I ate with the sausage and the Alaska berry on the half I had for dessert...
...and the Movie was the Olympics Opening Ceremony of course...
...it was so much fun...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - we have watched a bit of the olympics - and Midsomer of course since we'll be watching it for years it seems, ahhaha. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids loved breakfast for dinner!! they thought it was the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete