Thursday, July 25, 2024

...7.25...Delicious Vegan Food...

...this is a tomato sammie...made with that huge tomato from the Farmer's Market...I love it when a slice of tomato covers the whole sandwich...and I also love the Hellman's Vegan Mayo...
...and to go with the sandwich for lunch...I made a quick and delicious potato salad...this is just one of the steamable bags of organic green beans from Aldi and a couple of potatoes...and a good sprinkling of Taco seasoning...it was really good...and so simple and quick...

...what delicious food have you been eating lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love it too when a can make a sandwich with a single slice of tomato! I'll try green beans in my next potato salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I'm just finishing up my veggies from both Keith/Denise's and Lindy's garden. Had eggplant parm last night and a cucumber at each meal. Love, K

    ReplyDelete