Wednesday, January 16, 2019

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...well...the Circular Yoke Summer Shirt is off the needles...but not quite finished...I still have the cast on/cast off edge to do...I've done the neckline already...I just need to do around the sleeves and the bottom...and then I'll do an FO...(finished object) post...
...and I've already got the yarn for my next project...I thought the colour didn't show up well in this photo...
...so I took another in natural light...
...it's for Holiday Candy...(not my photo...)

...the pattern was for the December Knit Crate...and the yarn was wool...but I found similar colours in cotton...so my socks will be cozy cotton...and I can't wait to get started...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet little sweater. The socks are going to be cute and colorful! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is looking good - can't wait to see the socks.

    ReplyDelete