Monday, March 13, 2023

...3.13...Over the Weekend...

...the pollen here is insane right now...so before I went to the grocery store...I ran my car through a mechanized car wash to knock some of the yellow dust off of it...haha...
...regular weekly shopping trip...I got the Man's OLD FASHIONED QUAKER OATS this time...haha...
...and these new to us fried jalapenos...just to try...they are accidentally vegan...
...after that...I spent some time working on our taxes...arghhh...we're a little bit late this year...waiting on some paperwork that we just got last week...anywhooo...I realized that my desk was in a terrible need of a straightening up...so I grabbed a box and did a tiny bit of organizing...much better...
...and then speaking of those oats...
...I used up three whole cups of them making the recipe for Oatmeal cookies from the top of the box...
...veganized...of course...they were so yummy with a glass of almond milk...
....and now we've got a whole plateful for snacks during the upcoming week...
...and after Church on Sunday...I did a little bit of food prep for the week also...
...I baked a loaf of whole wheat bread in the breadmaker...not that that's very labor intensive...haha...
...I peeled up the turnips...
...and cooked them...
...and I sauteed the mushrooms too...thought this was a funny photo...apparently I held the camera over the steam...
...this was the one I was going for...haha...
...and then I cooked a pot of steamed rice...or Riz a la vapeur...it always turns out perfectly...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued by those fried jalapenos! Never saw them either! I'll check next time i go to the grocery store. Thank you for the info!

    ReplyDelete