Saturday, March 18, 2023

...3.18...Dinner and a Movie...

...before dinner...for snacking...I made a delicious guacamole...
...and I ate more than my fair share of it too...
...for dinner...we decided it was time for some crinkle cut fries...
...which we had alongside our vegan Reubans...mine just has tofu, saurkraut, vegan thousand island dressing and mustard...it was really really good...

...my turn to choose...and I of course chose a movie about some people...Justine...it was good...it's about a young military widow with two children who takes a job caring for a handicapped child...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I think i'd like that movie! Guacamole is always a good idea! And this Reuben meal looks like the perfec friday comfort food! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quac reminded me that I have a couple of avocados in the fridge. Just got one out to soften for dinner tonight. We're still watching an episode of Vera each night. Some of them are a bit tedious! Love, K

    ReplyDelete