Saturday, March 25, 2023

...3.25...Dinner and a Movie...

...I Griddler-ed some broccoli and carrots...
...and we had a half package of these large shells tucked way back in the cabinet...so I used those to make a delicious vegan mushroom stroganoff...

...and the 'movie' was a docuseries about some Indian children of the lowest caste who are usually denied jobs and education...the movie follows several girls over 7 years who are chosen to attend a special school Shanti Bhavan...and follows some of them as they enter college and the working world...it was about some real people...and full of hope...I enjoyed it...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. We're almost to the end of the Vera series - 5 episodes to go. Next I think we'll watch Shetland. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove the first pictures! Vegetables are a work of art! And grilled brocoli is so beautiful...

    I'm still "working" on the last season of "YOU". Not much time for series because of the "new" dog that needs a lot more exercice than the one who was here to end her days.

    ReplyDelete