Thursday, March 16, 2023

...3.16...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...the Man made us each a big peanut butter/banana protein shake for breakfast...
...that was pretty filling...but I still wanted a little bit more...so for second breakfast...I toasted a piece of homemade whole wheat bread...and then cut it in half...you know so I could enjoy TWO different things...haha...and on half I put some vegan cheddar...and on the other half some White House Apple Butter...
...for lunch I Griddler-ed a sweet potato...
...and had that with some leftover yellow-eye beans, greens and cornbread...
...for dinner I'd gotten these Trader Joe's chick'n strips for a Julia recipe...so I thought I'd try them just baked...
...they were yummy...with leftover Vegan Gratin de Pommes de Terre Provençal...a delicious tomato-y potato casserole...and 'fried' cabbage...it's really not fried at all...just water sauteed...
...I think the only snack I had was this apple and handful of nuts...unless you count the second breakfast as a snack...haha...I'd already bitten into one of the apple slices...and I'd already eaten my daily Brazil nut...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I had the biscuits/Impossible sausage/tomatoes for bfast, a Nutrigrain bar while hiking, for lunch some leftover taco bake made with chicken TVP nuggets, then left over potato/carrot/onion/sauekraut scramble with green peas for supper. And peanut M&M's for snack while watching Vera. It was a vegetarian day but not vegan....love, K

    ReplyDelete