Friday, March 31, 2023

...3.31...Friday Favorites...

...just some random things I'm in LOVE with right now...
...when we were at the super fancy-schmancy Delta Sky Club in Tokyo...they gave us these little goodie bags when we left...we each got one...and they had these little packets of crackers and a delicious Japanese tea...
...my new blue dishcloth...I love it...but it sure did turn the water blue the first time I used it...I had to rinse it out really well and then drain the sink and refill it...
...and then...I hope it's starting to be spring where you are...it's glorious here right now...
...I remember my sweet sissie's first home had a wisteria arbor in the front yard when they moved in...it's more common here than I thought...we don't have it in the mountains...
...there are blooms everywhere right now...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Love the springy photos! I'll have to get someone to go send me photos of my yard - I guess the daffodils are all finished now? Love, K

    ReplyDelete