Thursday, June 01, 2023

...6.1...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...I had a vegan grilled cheese for breakfast...
...it makes a good breakfast...with a mug of milky sweet tea...
...mid-morning snack was just a bowl of blackberries...
...for lunch I had some of the chickpeas I'd made over the weekend...and some leftover seasoned quinoa...and a bowl of greens...it looks pretty bland but it was yummy...
...afternoon snack was a PB&J and a glass of almond milk...
...the Man fired up the grill again...and I Griddler-ed some white sweet potatoes...
...and then we went back outside and used the leftover coals to toast some vegan marshmallows...
...to make the most perfect s'mores...
...so gooey and chocolately and sweet...
...absolutely perfect...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. You would have loved what we had for supper last night. Ed & Cathy on What If invited us to their boat for supper - it was a "Southwest Bowl". Something she made up with black beans, a whole bunch of veggies and kale. Plus I took a fabulous seedless watermelon from stuff-mart. Fun to get a great one since they're sortof hit-or-miss. Love, K

    ReplyDelete