Friday, June 30, 2023

...6.30...Friday Favorites...

...I happened to be at my local thrift store on a "bag day"...that's a day where they give you bag...$3 for a plastic shopping bag like this...or $5 for a larger paper bag...and that's it...anything you can put into the bag is yours for the $3...so I got these items for about 43¢ each...

...so in my bag...I had...
...this adorable breezy peach top...
...and this blue and white striped top with the sweet little cutouts...I thought it would look super cute over white jeans...
...a nice summery sundress...it apparently had a jacket of some sort which was not with it...but the tag says two pieces...and it has a couple of stains too...so hopefully I'll get those taken out...
...and I also got a few more winter-y items that I happened to like...this red top...it has belt loops that I'll take off...and it may need a shave with my de-fuzzer thingamy...
...and you all know what a sucker I am for stripes...so I got yet another stiped shirt...a nice cozy turtle neck this time...
...and this long-sleeved Zulilly dress...it hits me mid knee...so I may wear it with black leggings this winter...
...and then I also tossed in this hat...not because I like it...but because I plan on unraveling it to make a hat that I do like...haha...
...so I just tossed it into the washing machine...and it survived that...so i'll keep you posted on that project...

...what have you 'thrifted' lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I love all that stuff!! And it tickled me to see that striped shirt since it looks just like another one you wear frequently. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy what a great selection! I haven't thrifted in a long time, like maybe since before we moved.

    ReplyDelete