Saturday, July 01, 2023

...7.1...Dinner and a Movie...

...I made some vegan tofu ricotta...I pretty much always use the recipe from the Un-Cheese cookbook...
...the Man made the noodles and the sauce...
...and we layered everything up...I didn't have any vegan mozzarella...(I thought I did)...but I had some Chao cheddar...so I just roughly chopped that and sprinkled it on top...I did have vegan parmesan though...
...all nicely browned...
...lasagna is definitely one of my favorite foods ever...

...and for the movie...we finally finished the last episode of Ted Lasso...a very satisfactory ending to that series...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I loooooove lasagna too! But it's really too hot to cook this week ;-(
    Currently watching "Marcella" .

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH, that looks yummy!!! Will finish Ted Lasso at some point when we're both in front of a TV at night again regularly!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete