Wednesday, July 12, 2023

...7.12...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...if y'all remember the little black and white sundress I got at the thrift store last week...you may remember that it originally had a jacket...and I think I want something on my shoulders at Church for sure...
...so I got some Premier Just Yarn...in black...at the Dollar Store...surprisingly (I guess if you're a 'yarn snob')...it's really a pretty good acrylic yarn... it's really soft...and they have some nice colours...
...and I downloaded a free Drops pattern for a cute little bolero...Paloma...
...and started knitting...
...this back part goes really fast...and then you add a bunch more stitches for the sleeves...so it will likely slow down a little bit...but it's on size 9 needles...so not too much...it'll still be a quick knit...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!! although it would be hard for me to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cozy....but it so hot right now I can't imagine wearing it! Love, K

    ReplyDelete