Friday, July 14, 2023

...7.14...Friday Update...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...I loved seeing all of your veggies...the sweet deer...pics from the reunion...and the hangar progress...Love, T...

...to Beth from BLD in MT : Living a Simple Life in This Interconnected World ...Hi Beth...I loved seeing all of your summers...and your strawberry salsa looks awesome...

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...I sure hope you have enough yarn for your sweater...and I loved your long eared bunny drawing...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your poutine, gazpacho and enchiladas all look amazing...I've been meaning to try a poutine for a while now...and your blue-eyed pup is so sweet...I can definitely relate to the hair...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I love your city sky photos...since I live way out in the country it's neat to see some cityscapes...and I loved your summary update too...

...on the reading front...I've read a few more Agatha Christie books:

A Murder Is Announced 1950
They Came to Baghdad 1951
Mrs McGinty's Dead 1952

...and I'm currently reading The Underdog 1951...a collection of short stories...and I've checked out They do it with Mirrors 1952...to take on our trip out west to see Our Airman...not sure how much time I'll have for reading though...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! You are so sweet!!!!! What a happy trip this will be; seeing your airman!

    ReplyDelete