Monday, July 17, 2023

...7.17...Over the Weekend...

...we spent the weekend packing and getting ready for our trip...so I didn't shop for groceries...since we won't be here...of course...
...and I got my book from the library...
...and switched my needles from the point-y metal ones to a more airline friendly nylon circ...the interwebs say that you can take knitting needles on a plane without specifying type...but I'll be careful not to have my knitting confiscated...haha...
...then I dumped out my button bin...because I remembered some old sparkly-black buttons in there...and I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish this little shrug while I'm gone...
...I think they'll be perfect for this little bolero...
...I washed my great grandmother's handkerchief (Mommaw's)...and dried it...just because I like to have a hankie on a plane...
...and I made some little ties for my corded thing-a-ma-bobs...
...just a little crocheted chain...it makes a perfect reusuable/undoable tie for little cables...just a single tie around the cable...then loop it up and tie it again around all the loops...it will stay nice and snug and untangled in your bag...
...I made two for this longer/thicker cord...
...and got out our America's National Park Pass...Our Airman mentioned that he wanted to see White Sands while he was there...so we've made some tentative plans for that...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment