Tuesday, July 25, 2023

...7.25...Fly Home with Me...

...we got up at the regular time...5:45 AM...haha...and Our Airman dropped us off a the airport...
...we spent just a little time waiting on the tarmac...and we saw this interesting looking fire truck...
...and then we flew out over the desert one last time...
...I mentioned the green swathe the Rio Grande makes across New Mexico...and you can really see it from the air...
...across the mountains...
...we had seen these sort of dried up lakes on the way out...I thought they looked a lot like all of the little lakes you fly over in Minnesota...this dried up one is on top of a ridge...
...but this is a bunch of the pothole lakes...dried up...
...drinks on the plane...
...and snacks...
...and then the angle of the sun was perfect for casting a neat shadow of the plane on the ground...
...I thought it was neat...
...so a took a few photos of it...haha...
...and then we were on the ground in Dallas...
...and after a short wait...we boarded another plane...and settled in...the Man used my cord...still neatly tied in my bag...
...just watching the activity out the window...
...and then taking off...
...leaving Dallas...
...and airborne for the last flight of this journey...
...drinks...again...and snacks...the pretzel snacks were awesome..I'll have to look for those again...
...and the Biscoff are vegan...of course...and I thought that was just a Delta thing...but this is American...haha...
...and then...guess what...I had the EXACT SAME meal that I'd had on the way out...hahahaha...it was delicious though so I didn't mind at all...the only difference was that instead of the little pressed cake thing-y...I had a dark chocolate bar...yummy...
...I love the be above the pillowy clouds...
...descending back into the green...
...after the desert all the green seems strange...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see your airplane travels - loved the shadow of the plane! And that airline meal looks fab. Love, K

    ReplyDelete