Monday, July 10, 2023

...7.10...over the weekend...

...vegan biscuits...
...and applesauce...
...make a good weekend breakfast...
...then the weekly shopping trip...I got a nice bunch of curly parsley for a Julia Child recipe...and we needed a few non-food items...
...but this was the only deal...
...then I gathered some tools...
...and Callie came to inspect them and keep me company...
...because the battery of Scout's old car was corroded...and it wasn't starting very well...
...so I took the cables off and scrubbed everything with baking soda...and then put it back together...it was a success...
...and the Man completely refurbished his grandfather's lamps...he repainted all the metal parts and rewired them...and my only contribution was to put sticky felt on the bottoms...
...our cana lilies are really pretty this year...
...and the Man's Hen and Chicks bloomed...it's really pretty...I didn't even know that they bloomed...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Hen and Chickens bloomed either! And the cana lilies I took from you last year are beautiful plants right now at Pittsboro but no signs of blooms. Maybe they need to mature a year or two. Love, K

    ReplyDelete