Thursday, June 08, 2023

...6.8...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...for breakfast I had some tofu and toast...one slice with vegan cheeze melted on top...and I had apple butter on the other one...
...mid morning...I had a bowl of berries...in a "berry bowl"...we always thought it was funny that they had specific bowls just for berries in this Liberty Blue set of dishes from my childhood...
...I did a quick internet search and found one of the old A & P adverts for the dishes...
...for lunch I had tomato soup and grilled cheeze...it's still pretty chilly here and that sounded good...
...afternoon snack was a slice of toast with peanut butter...flax seeds and banana...
...and for dinner I made a quick one skillet pasta and we had a salad with that...

...what did you have yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Tomato soup and grilled cheeze! Is there anything better in the world????

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness I have gotten behind on reading your blog. It would be so much better if I saw a post from you everyday as you publish them. Fun seeing old ad for those dishes! LOVE, K

    ReplyDelete