Monday, June 19, 2023

...6.19...Over the Weekend...

...not sure I've mentioned it here before...but the Man is very interested in all things plant related...and he was admiring Mom's Hen and Chicks when we were there last time...so I got him a little Hen and Chicks pot for Father's day...
...and a little variety pack of Hen and Chicks...
...and he planted his cute little pot and put it out on the back steps...
...and then also plant themed...we went to a fairly local Botanical Garden for a nice afternoon stroll...
...it was so quiet and peaceful here...
...that's me...wishing I'd brought a picnic...
...but we just sat for a while on a bench by the river...
...a pretty sweet smelling shade loving plant...
...and pretty fountains...
...we were pleasantly surprised that it was not crowded...
...such a nice weekend...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

4 comments:

  1. my husband enjoys gardening as well, I like the indoors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful, perfect gift! I didn't know about Hen-and-Chicks until we bought our place (there were some planted already) and ohhhhhhhhh how they've spread! So lovely! So many litttle "chicks!" I've been taking transplants to other flower beds in the last couple years. I like them so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This botanical garden seems a marvel! Yes; a pic nic would have been nice!!!!!! Love the succulent pot! Looks like the south!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful garden! Nice to see sunshine even if it's only in photos. Love, K

    ReplyDelete