Thursday, June 22, 2023

...6.22...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...first breakfast...was a nice hot mug of tea...and a slab of WW toast slathered with apple butter...
...and then a little bit later...I had made some overnight oats with steel cut oats...and almond milk...
...a half cup of oats makes two generous servings...
...and I added about a cup of black and blue berries...so yummy...
...for lunch I added some tomatoes to some leftover succotash...and I had a plate of lettuce and orange sliced with that...
...afternoon snack was some crispy/chewy gingerbread cookies...
...for dinner I got a veggie burger out of the freezer...
...and if you're wondering why there are so few fries on my plate...of course it's because I ate them before I took the photo...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment