Saturday, June 10, 2023

...6.10...Dinner and NO Movie...

...my sweet Sissie JUST left a few minutes ago...

...and she's the reason for no movie ...but I'll take a sister visit over a movie ANY DAY!...

...for the dinner part...I guess my mouth was too busy chatting with sissie for me to take a single photo of dinner...haha...

...we tried a new local pizza place...and it was good...I ordered a calzone with no cheese and with spinach and mushrooms...but our server came and said that they were unable to make that (not sure I understand that)...but...I ordered broccoli and waffle fries and I was a perfectly happy camper...so just imagine a photo of broccoli and waffle fries...and I drank Dr. Pepper...which certainly 'pepped' me up for an evening of conversation...haha...

...and then...they obviously COULD make it because they did...not sure what the mixup was...but our server brought the calzone out and then boxed it up for me to take home as I'd obviously already eaten my broccoli and fries...
...when we got home...we had a little birthday celebration for sissie...we saw her back in May and should have done it then as it would have been closer to the date...
...I'd made a cake and some caramel syrup for a topping...
...and Sissie lit her own candles...
...and then blew them out while we sang the Birthday song...
...and then she opened her pressies...
...I'm sure she was un-surprised...as they were probably exactly what she was expecting...
...a 'sailboat' knit dishcloth is a bright blue...and one of my open/floppy crocheted dishcloths in a soft pink...and a bright orange scrubbie...this one is pretty stiff and for dishes...not faces...
...and two bottles of "Greens Seasoning"...for some reason I can only find these and one local dollar store...and we both love it...

~Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I honestly didn't think about the fact that it was Friday, we could have watched a movie together! It was a bit late by the time we could have done that anyway I suppose. Funds for the moment visit and I love my presents! Love,K

    ReplyDelete