Wednesday, June 28, 2023

...6.28...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...well...I don't have a lot to show in the Work In Progress department...I had a little bit of two different blue cotton yarns that I wanted to just 'use up'...but wasn't sure that I had enough to make an entire dishcloth...so the plan was to do a sort of shadow effect...going from the solid aqua to the aqua/white and the fading to the solid white...
...but there was actually more yarn there than I'd thought...so it wound up being a funny-looking (but still entirely functional) dishcloth...and there's just a tiny bit of the two toned yarn left...and I'll probably just use that up by tying up a present or something...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. That's a cool looking dish cloth! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE the way you use things! This dish cloth is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget to answer; i've been crocheting "butt cat coasters" and knitting mittens for the kids for christmas.

    ReplyDelete