Thursday, June 15, 2023

...6.15...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...I hesitated to post this rather homely looking breakfast...but I'm just keeping it real...as I really did eat this...the first 'ugly' component is a frozen block of peaches from the freezer that I wanted to use up...
...to that I added some cinnamon...and a second un-photogenic component...a jar of overnight oats...just steel cut oats and almond milk...soaked overnight...
...and stirred that together to make this rather yummy bowl of unsightly-ness...haha...the Man said..."That looks awful"...haha...
...midmorning...I made a cup of Abuelita cocoa...much prettier...
...for lunch I made a blueberry/peach/pineapple smoothie...
...and a vegan cheeze sammie with vegan mayo...
...afternoon snack was some guac and chips...I almost ate the whole bowl of guacamole...but I put the last quarter of a cup or so into a jar...
...and the Man made chili for supper...and I ate the last of the guac...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy - I didn't think the peach/oats looked bad....love, K

    ReplyDelete