Thursday, June 29, 2023

...6.29...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...definitely still not tired of these overnight oats for breakfast...
...for lunch I made Vegan Reubens...first...I made the vegan sauce...sweet pickles, vegan mayo, ketchup and mustard...
...homemade rye bread topped with sauce and saurkraut...
...vegan cheese and tofu...
...it makes a delicious Reuben...and I had a few leftover Griddlered sweet potatoes too...
...for dinner we were having the Trini sauce on grilled tofu...and I made rice to go with that...and so while the Man was cooking on the grill I ate a bowl of rice and tomatoes...because I was starving...not really...haha...
...the Man put all of that green stuff into a blender...
...and whizzed it all up...
...and then he let me get a (mildly spicy) jar out of the blender before he added all the hot hot peppers...so nice...
...then we slathered some on the tofu and grilled it...
...it was so delicious...rice is the perfect accompaniment...but we also had some lettuce and homemade wheat bread and veg baked beans...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting sauce for the top of the tofu. And the Reuben looks yummy. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Reuben sandwich!!!!

    ReplyDelete