Monday, July 30, 2018

...Birthday Week...the Cards...

...I know it's not a card...but this was on my Bing homepage on my birthday morning...
...when you click Make a wish...it blows out your candles...
...and then a comet flies off.... with your wish presumably...
...and Bing wishes you a Happy Birthday...isn't that nice...
...my dear friend Amy gave me this sweetly hilarious knitting themed card...
...I'm such a sucker for a good card...I can spend hours looking for just the right one...and the funny thing is that I often choose the very first one I picked out...so I guess I could save a lot of time...haha...

...Thank you all for the cards and Birthday wishes...and have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness that's a lot of cards!!! You are special!

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny...you sent TWO of them...

      Love,

      T

      Delete