Wednesday, July 11, 2018

...W I.P. Wednesday...beautiful blue yarn...

...y'all have seen this yarn before...
...of course I posted about this lovely yarn when my super sweet sissie sent it to me for my birthday...back in 2014
...I got it out the other day...because I have FINALLY found the perfect little summer sweater that I want to make with it...
...so I've cast on almost 300 stitches (YIKES!) for Purl Soho's Circular Yoke Summer Shirt...it calls for her Cattail Silk...but of course I'm not going to be wearing around any dead worm casings...and I think this cotton/linen blend is the perfect weight for this little shell...

...you saw a glimpse of the W.I.P. in my lap in the car on the drive back from the mountains last week...

...it's a lot of stitches so it's pretty slow going...

...and in other news...VBS is going really well...
...my finished Storytelling room decorations...they actually change a little bit with each story...but they all involve water
...and I'm the River Raft Storytelling Guide...goofiest photo ever...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. I agree, zoomed in on the photo. You're hilarious. That sweater will look lovely on you!
    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!...and Thanks for the yarn! I love it!
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. Lots of baby knits I hope to sell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen,
      ...send me some pattern links...you know I'm always on the lookout for a good baby pattern...very best wishes with your sale...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
  3. Loving that photo!

    ReplyDelete