Wednesday, March 02, 2022

...3.2...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I can show you this wonky wash cloth...it's the Purl Soho Soft Cotton Washcloth...and since I had just that tiny bit of white yarn left over from the previous white one...I thought I'd just switch to white when the variegated cotton I was using went to white...and then switch back to the coloured yarn...
...but you can see that the colour changes didn't occur at the end of rows...so carrying the white yarn across the coloured yarn is the wonky bit...I've learned my lesson and I won't do it again...but it doesn't affect the functionality of this washcloth at all...haha...
...and today is Ash Wednesday...so I've got 40 days 'til Easter...technically 46 as the 6 Sundays don't count...Sundays are always a celebration of the resurrection...so...it's time to start the Easter Sweater...and get the other Easter goodies on their way to Japan...I'll show you those soon...
...but I think I've settled on this sweet little sweater...it's the Pierrot Bobble Sleeved Sweater...and I've got a fuschia coloured cotton in a fingering weight that should work...I'll start swatching tomorrow...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I think the wonky dishcloth is cool. And the sweater looks like it suits you, I'm sure it will be lovely. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...it is still pretty...and it'sjust me in the bathroom with it...haha...I'm looking forward to the sweater...it really looks simple enough...mine will be more of a fushia than the mauve...but I would have preferred that...maybe I'll bleach it...haha...
      Love,
      T

      Delete