...we had an uneventful drive back home...
...for dinner...I picked a little bit of lettuce from the garden...
...and had it on (guess what)...a sandwich...just tofu, vegan mayo, mustard, lettuce and tomato...
...and I made a batch of air fryer french fries to go with it...
...and then of course we watched another episode of Ted Lasso while we ate...
...I did get and finished The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold...it was good...it's a story about a woman who kills her mother...and like The Lovely Bones it happens pretty early in the book...so there's no mystery...so it's more just about the people around her and how everyone reacts...it was a quick and easy read...
...up next is a Thomas Hardy book that I'd not really ever heard of...Jude the Obscure...apparently the original title was The SimpletonsHearts Insurgent...and like most of Hardy's books this one is a tragedy...no happy ending here (I peeked)...Jude and his cousin/lover both struggle against the mores of their times...it's really long and not a super easy read...but I'm enjoying it...
...what have you been watching and reading lately?...
~Have a lovely weekend...
Saturday, September 19, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment