...it is indeed time to start thinking about Christmas...specifically little crocheted stuffies requested by the grandbabes...
...while I was thrifting the other day...I found some gorgeously appropriate unicorn eyes...don't you think?...
..so then I gathered a rainbow of unicorn coloured yarn from stash...
...and got started making a unicorn...because Little Sissie requested that Grandmommy make her a Unicorn...and when Daddy suggested that maybe she would like a fox instead because she already has about 10 unicorns...she insisted that she wanted Grandmommy to make a unicorn...so a unicorn it is...haha...
...I'm using the Ulyssa the Unicorn pattern...but just for the head...
...because...doesn't she have the sweetest unicorn face you've ever seen?...
...finished the head...and added the nostril flares and the eyebrows...
...made the ears and the corn...
...attached the ears...
...and the horn...
...I still think that's the most adorable unicorn face ever...
...but now I'm switching patterns because I don't want a reclining unicorn...I want a standing one...like a pony...
...so for the entire body...I'll be using this YouTube tutorial pattern...Hermoso Caballo Amigurumi...
...I'm making each of the hooves a different unicorn colour...
...and I cut up a soft drink cup to make the hard bottoms inside the hooves...
...what's in your workbasket this week?...have you started your Christmas making/shopping yet?...
~Have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment