...this is one of the Man's menu creations...baked tofu (of course)...and the cabbage is a German inspired tangy and sweet apple-cabbage dish that's supposed to be made with red cabbage...but we only had regular cabbage so that's what he used...Grandma's Mashed...and canned peas...I do love canned peas and I think of them as an entirely different thing from the frozen ones...do you?...
...and the movie was just another episode of Ted Lasso...not sure how many episodes there are this season...but we're on episode 6...
...I'm still reading Jude the Obscure...it's pretty long...but I'm over halfway...and I had a hold on Brave New World by Aldous Huxley...it'll be a short one...I got the paperback version...but I'll finish Jude first...
...and after that...I'm still fourth in line for Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi...it was recommended by a friend...but I'll have to get something else in between Huxley and Gyasi...
...what have you been watching and reading lately?
~Have a lovely weekend!
Saturday, September 26, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



A perfect meal for me! Have a nice week-end!
ReplyDeleteYes I wholeheartedly agree that canned peas and frozen peas are too entirely different vegetables! We’re watching the Currentseason of Ted Lasso too. And I’m reading a Jody Picoult book about some people and Egyptian mummies. Love, K
ReplyDelete