Friday, September 25, 2026

...9.25...Friday Update...

...the swiss chard is rallying...
...and the onions and radishes are doing fine...I've planted another row of radishes beside the onions as well...
...we've got several little baby yellow summer squash
...and the plants are covered in blooms...so hopefully they'll get polinated before the insects all go away for the winter...but they're beautiful healthy plants for now...
...but it was time for the early planted cucumbers to go away...although they still had several blooms I didn't see any baby cucumbers...
...and they just weren't looking too healthy...they were past their prime...so I took them down...
...but their new fall replacements are thriving right beside them...
...we also planted a small fall crop of basil around the Man's standing planter bins...
...and it seems to be doing well...
...and we finally...finally got some much needed rain...so everything in the garden will appreciate that...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some rain. Everything seems to be better with rain vs. water from a hose. Love, K

    ReplyDelete