...I did not do a very good job of photographing the vegan food at Mom's...we were pretty busy...haha...but we actually did eat breakfast...
...this was a delicious lunch Mom whipped up in about 5 minutes...black beans...tomatoes from her garden...with some lettuce onions salsa and chips...it was really good and fueled an afternoon of painting...
...another quickly constructed dinner...mid painting...okra and tomatoes from her garden...with some snow peas and carrots...and I had brought some marinated tofu...we ate in the living room off of the trays from the top of the fridge since the dining room was out of order...
...and then we took my lovely Mom out for a birthday dinner...and she's wearing one of the shirts I 'fixed'...
...and of course I had more than one plateful of food...a yummy salad plate...
...and then an overstuffed one with mei fun, a veggie spring roll, Buddha's Delight, a BUNCH of garlic green beans (my favorite), and some sesame tofu...
~Have a lovely day!
Thursday, September 17, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love the stripes shirt! And the food looks great of course. The garlic green beans are a fav of mine as well. I've tried to recreate at home but never can get them "just right" love, K
ReplyDelete