Friday, October 13, 2023

...10.13... Friday Update...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...the new sail cover looks amazing...I knew it would...

...to Beth from BLD in MT : Living a Simple Life in This Interconnected World ...Hi Beth...I absolutely love the Wildflower Walkway...it's gorgeous...

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...that Alouette cardi is so adorable...and the colour is perfect...it really matches the fall flowers...so sorry you had a bad reaction to the shot too...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your creamy pasta looks really good...I'll have to make it for the Man...he loves eggplant so much...and your fall lake views are gorgeous...so's the pup...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I liked the fall cottage painting...I often like to get lost in a picture like that...

...on the reading front...I've finished all of the novels...

Sleeping Murder 1976
Hercule Poirot and the Greenshore Folly 2014
...and I managed to get a copy of The Road of Dreams - 1924...so I read those poems...she's not a great poet...but not a bad one either...

...and right now I'm reading one of her autobiographies...Come, Tell me how you live - 1946...having skipped over Ask a Policeman - 1933...as I can't find a copy of that one anywhere...

...what have you been reading lately?

...in other news...
...we donated Mopal (Our Airman's childhood name for our 2003 Corolla - a combination of the colour name Moss Opalescent Green...haha)...I get quite attached to my cars for some strange reason...they are just 'things' after all...so I was teary eyed watching her being towed away...oh well...she's a really good car and will benefit someone who needs her more than we do...
...and finally...the kiddos are in ALASKA...Our Airman is TDY (temporary duty assignment) there for a few months...and the girls got their first taste of cold weather and snow...quite a difference from the tropical island they've been on for the last three years...I just loved this Daddy and daughter picture so much...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of changes lately!!!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my look at how big the girls are!!! Alaska! that is quite the switch, I hope you can go if you can. My mom named all of her cars and got very attached.

    ReplyDelete