Saturday, October 14, 2023

...10.14...Dinner and a Movie...

...the Man made us a delicious eggplant lasagna...so he started with the sauce...of course...
...he loves eggplant...I'm ok with it...it's really good in this dish...I do prefer mine without the black skin...so that's why you can see both types here...haha...
...we used our nifty lasagna pan...and since we didn't have enough to fill up all three slots...we just filled the middle with water the way you do when you don't have enough muffins to fill the entire pan...
...and we had it with french bread (take-n-bake not homemade)...and a salad...of course...

...and the movie was my choice...and since I'm right now through with the Agatha Christie books that I can easily get ahold of...(currently waiting for Come Tell me How you Live)...I'm going to go back through all of the Dickens' books...so...what does that have to do with the movie???

...I chose The Pickwick Papers...the BBC series...I've never seen it...and there are 12 episodes so it may take us a few Fridays to watch them all...they're pretty funny...and I'm looking forward to reading the book too...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. We had eggplant lasagna during the we too! My daughter asked for that for her birthday party. i love it; with or without the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eggplant lasagna looks good. It's interesting you watch The Pickwick Papers. I watched the Nicolas Nickleby movie based also on Charles Dicken's book. There are several versions and I watched the one made in 1947 which I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete