Thursday, October 05, 2023

...10.5...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...I feel like I ate a lot yesterday...at least I had several snacks...
...breakfast started with a rather large slice of homemade whole wheat bread...topped with peanut butter and flax seed...
...and then I 'artfully' ha...arranged a banana on top...it was a rather large banana...
...I love this sandwich anytime...but it makes a really good breakfast...
...and lunch was some lentil loaf...some Griddler-ed broccoli and carrots...some romaine leaves and sliced cucumber which I dipped in a homemade french style mustard vinaigrette...
...dinner was also easie-peasie...a few muffin cups each of the smokiy red pepper lentil soup...a bowl of hominy...and crusty whole wheat bread...
...the first snack of the day...the Man made us both chocolate protein shakes...very filling...
...and another snack...Nanny's Mexican cornbread...out of the freezer...with a mug of tea...so...so satisfying...
...and the final snack of the day was some Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chunk Change...it's pretty delicious...

...what did you eat yesterday?

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty boring day - bagel/Denise's peach jam for breakfast, leftover items from the fridge for lunch - pizza, baked beans, roasted veg. I know, weird combo but I wanted to use them up, you know the drill. Then a creamy fettuccine for supper with broccoli and zucchini. Then mini Reese's Cups while we watched 2 episodes of His Dark Materials. Love, K

    ReplyDelete