Thursday, October 26, 2023

...10.26...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...in the grocery shop over the weekend (that I did'nt snap a photo of/didn't get written to disk)...I got some Just Egg on sale...I don't normally buy it at $5.99...but at $3.99 I sometimes do...haha...
...so I made a nice vegan sausage and egg scramble...
...and had that with some toast...and the fig preserves were a gift from a parishioner with a fig tree...the Man and I had neither one ever had fig preserves...they're very good...somewhat like the vegan Bee Free Honee...
...morning snack was an apple and walnuts...of course...
...and then we were out running errands in a different part of town than we normally find ourselves...so we tried a new to us deli...and they had this mixed veg cold behind the glass...and when you order it they fry it up on the grill so it's nice and hot and fresh and not wilty...it was really good...
...and from the salad bar...I got some edamame and this corn and quinoa salad...it was all very tasty and filling...not sure we'll be back over here anytime soon...but it was a nice lunch...
...afternoon snack was some chips and guacamole using my 5 for $1 avocados...
...and for dinner...we had leftover spaghetti and vegan meatballs...and I didn't remember to take a photo so I'm reposting one from the weekend with my sissie...it looked pretty much the same...haha...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Funny; i just bought a bottle of Just Egg that was at 5,99 instead of 7,99 (CAD). I always feel guilty after bying it because of the plastic bottle ... Wonder how could i reuse it.

    Spaghetti meat balls!!!!! now i want that!!!!

    Yesterday i had a bagel with fruits, falafels with houmos and pita (at a restaurant) and "fried" rice with tofu and a salad.

    ReplyDelete