Saturday, October 28, 2023

...10.28...Dinner and a Movie...

...the Man made a delicious pot of lentil stew...not sure what all was in there...but it's very french...I can taste thyme and bay leaf for sure...
...and we had it with spinach, rice and a salad...

...and we finished up The Pickwick Papers...the Man said 'finally'...haha...I've not finished the book yet...but I should have it finished by next week...and I think Nicholas Nickleby is the next novel...(and Penny recommended the 1947 version of the movie...so the Man will have that to look forward to...HAHA)...but I just got Christie's Come Tell me How you Live...so I'll probably read that first...and sissie said she's going to read David Copperfield as a parallel to a book she's reading...Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver...so maybe we'll read that one at the same time...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I ever read the Pickwick Papers or only watched a movie. I'll have to check into it. I hope the Man does enjoy the Nicholas Nickleby movie but I suspect it is more appealing to women. I hope I'm wrong. It's a good, clean movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we're about halfway thru the Shetland series. A good drama if you overlook all the dead people! Love, K

    ReplyDelete