Friday, October 27, 2023

...10.27...Friday Update...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...I loved seeing the old Church...so many memories there...your book club looks like fun...not sure that book is for me though...sounds like a pretty hard subject...glad your barnacles didn't stick...haha...reminds me of a joke on some Brittish comedy about volunteering to scrape your bottom...hahaha...and such a pretty sunset...

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...your granddaughter's sweater turned out so cute...and your fall leaves are gorgeous...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...you and the Man really do love eggplant...and we really like mapo tofu...so this will be a good switch...such pretty fall pictures too...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...what a pretty waterfront...looks like a lot of fun...and beautiful sunsets too...

...on the reading front...

...I'm about halfway through Dickens' Pickwick Papers...it's got 848 pages...and also about halfway through the series on TV...

...what have you been reading lately?

...and our yellow tomato is still producing...maybe a handful every other day instead of every day...and we're bound to have frost soon...but there are still several little green tomatoes on the plants...this is definitely one to grow again...so prolific...

~Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So funny that Google lets me sign in on your blog. I have 2 friends with blogger blogs - one I have to post comments anonymously, the other won't let me post comments at all! I've been reading Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver. Really good, I'm almost finished. And now I have to read David Copperfield which is her inspiration for the book about institutional care of children and it's affect on their lives. Very thought provoking. Love, K

    ReplyDelete