Thursday, October 19, 2023

...10.19...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...it's quite chilly here...relatively speaking...of course...haha...it's in the 40°s (less than 10° C) when we get up in the morning...so I thought that oatmeal sounded good...and cooked oatmeal almost never 'sounds good' to me...I do like oatmeal raw though...
...and like when I was little I had it with brown sugar and toast...the only way to eat cooked oatmeal if you ask me...
...one of our parishoners have us these massive apples...
...I put my pint mug beside them so you could see the scale...they're HUGE...
...and here they are dwarfing a regular-sized apple...
...so I ate half of one of those...
...lunch was leftover Greek tofu over leftover rice...steamed broccoli and cucumber and tomato...so that took about 5 minutes to make...
...afternoon snack was a bowl of leftover noodles and some violife vegan butter...
...and brinner for dinner again...YAY!...
...I griddler-ed some tofu peppers and onions...and just some slices of tofu for later too...
...and then I melted some Violife cheddar over...
...and made a pot of grits...
...and y'all know that breakfast is my favorite meal any time of the day...

...what did you eat yesterday?

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Now i'm craving for your brinner! Green peppers with tofu is soooooo good!!!!! Yesterday i had a bagel with fruits, vegetable soup, and sloppy joes (Halloween style).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those apples were really huge!!! And we like a spoon of peanut butter in oatmeal as well as sugar/butter/cinnamon. Love, K

    ReplyDelete