Friday, October 20, 2023

...10.20...Friday Update...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...so glad you got to visit with Robert...and Mom...and ME...in a couple of days...I guess you're busy getting everything 'provisioned'...

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...I love driving on backroads too...the places you see are so much more interesting than buzzing down the interstate (which definitely has it's place too)...the leaves are starting to change here too...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...we love Greek inspired foods around here...and that look on your pup's face is adorable...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...your scones look delicious...and the weather looks lovely in your photos...November is usually a pretty rainy month here...

...on the reading front...I've finished all of the novels...

I've started Dickens' Pickwick Papers...it's really really long...I think I was probably in Junior High School when I read this the first (only) time...some of the 'scenes' I remember when I'm reading them (not really before)...this book was one of his serial publications and you definitely get that feeling while reading it...

...what have you been reading lately?

...in other news...
...the Man took the last of the gifted tomatoes and made a big pot of spaghetti sauce...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have not read that dicken's book. I do love his rambly writings and his character development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally can see all of last week's posts. I can attest that the spaghetti sauce was wonderful!!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete