...although it's still really really hot here...it's August and it's time to start thinking about and planting the fall garden...
...so it's time to pull up almost everything in the garden...starting with the tomatoes...
...I slipped the cages over the tops...and picked all of the tomatoes...ripe or not...and pulled up the tomato plants...
...leaving behind huge craters...
...because the roots on these tomatoes were massive...
...I got a good sized bowl of tomatoes...
...and I put the baskets over the newly planted peppers for now...I'm probably going to move them as supports for the cucumbers when they get started...
...the Man's raised beds look a little bare now...with only the morning glories left in them...but he has plans to grow beets and turnips there this fall...
...inside I sorted the red tomatoes from the green ones...because I'm finally going to have fried green tomatoes for supper tonight...haha...
~Have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The tomatoes look yummy! Love, K
ReplyDelete