Friday, August 07, 2026

...8.7...Friday Update...

...I started a pretty big 'project'...not really...it's just a tedious hands and knees kind of project that no one really wants to do...

...I started scrubbing the grout in between all of the kitchen tiles...
...the difference is pretty spectacular though...so it kind of makes it all worth it...
...and then I sealed the freshly cleaned grout to keep it that way...hoping we only have to do this chore about once a year...
...we're still getting plenty of cucumbers...
...and tomatoes from our little garden...
...so those keep showing up on the table...
...and in other news...I cleaned my iron...really well...so well in fact that it no longer has any teflon on it...oh well...it's shiny and slippery now and that's what's important in an iron...and I need to be more careful when I'm ironing anything synthetic...you know...like doll hair...haha...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment