Monday, August 31, 2026

...8.31...Over the Weekend...

...starting off the weekend with some vegan waffles...
...I made an extra one with the last of the batter...it'll make a nice snack later this week...
...another Red White and Blue Popz for a treat...I guess I thought the RWB was a seasonal thing for the 4th...but maybe they always have it...
...let's see...they had both of our soy milks...and Violife cheese was on sale for $2.99 so I stocked up...
...and I also stocked up on frozen veg...it wasn't on sale...we just needed some...
...so we soaked all of the non-organic veg in baking soda water...
...sliced some tofu with the handy-dandy slicer/cuber thing-y...and baked it to have it on hand for the week...
...harvested a little bit of lettuce from the back porch...still too hot for lettuce in the garden...
...made a pot of green beans...
...and a pot of barley tea...I had a milky sweet cup hot...
...and then put the rest in the fridge to have as a refreshing cold drink...
...and on my bike ride I saved a turtle...
...I say I saved him...but he may have made it across just fine without me...(but maybe not)...
...anywhoo...I left him the grass before I rode on...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta live a sale like that on Violife cheeze!!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete