Saturday, August 08, 2026

...8.8...Dinner and a Movie...

...dinner was a sort of deconstructed pot pie...a cream sauce made with plant milk, flour, and vegan chicken bouillon...mixed veg and cubed baked tofu...which took about 5 minutes to make...
...and some cat's ear drop biscuits made in the air fryer...
...which we just plopped on top of the creamy pot pie 'filling'...et voilĂ !...pot pie...
...and then I had a second biscuit with applesauce slathered on top...and the Man had his with butter and molasses...

...and the movie was suggested by a friend...But I'm a Cheerleader...it was a sweet satirical romantic omedy...about some people...specifically a teenaged girl who likes girls...and her family has an intervention to prevent her from being gay...like a lot of comedies it was a bit insightful...one example was when she's talking about her feelings when looking at other girls and she says she just thought everyone felt that way...and that's so true of course...if you're heterosexual and you feel a certain way when you look at the opposite sex...you just natually sort of assume that everyone feels that way too...

...and I'm still sort of slogging through The Three Muskateers (Les Trois Mousquetaires)...I'm over halfway...it's a pretty long book...and I guess all of the swashbuckling is just not my thing...haha...it's pretty good though there's enough intrigue to keep you interested in spite of all the fighting scenes...

...what have you been watching lately?...and reading?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment