...there were actually two quick trips to the thrift store this week...I didn't get what I went for (some craft eyes for a stuffy)...but in the freebies were these boxers with a bleach stain...and the elastic waisted trousers...
...and I say trousers...but I think that these started out as one of those jumpsuits with a shirred top with straps...
...and someone hacked off the top of the shirred section including the straps...which is ok with me because I probably wouldn't have worn it like that...all I did was straighten the jagged edge as the fabric won't fray...and I've got a comfy pair of elastic waisted summer trousers...
...so that prompted a second trip...because the only navy top I had (that isn't striped is the Air Force Mom one that I made for the graduation trip to Texas)...so I picked up a plain navy tee...and I spied these two melamine trays for $1 each and thought they'd be fun for TV lunches/dinners as they're kind of a tray and a plate in one...
...gave those a good scrub and a trip through the dishwasher...and used it for a leftovers lunch...on the tray are some leftover alfredo noodz, leftover fries, the last of the chocolate hummus, a bowl of leftover cream of cauliflower soup...and some not leftover edamame...
...what have you thrifted lately?...
~Have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Fun plate/trays! Love, K
ReplyDeleteThose trays are very useful. I have several of them that I purchased from Tupperware but they were very expensive. I like them though and use them often. My DH also likes to use them for when he has his tea and a snack at night. I'm glad you found other useful items at the thrift store. As for me, I haven't bought anything at the thrift store for some time. I'm still trying to downsize first.
ReplyDelete