Wednesday, August 26, 2026

...08.26...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...Big Sissie had asked Grandmommy for a 'real' cooking set...not a toy one...

...so over the last couple of months...I've been gathering proper cooking tools for her kit...y'all have already seen the pink tote...

...but it was filled with...

...Cookie cutters, one with animals, and one with kind of classic shapes…
...A full-size rolling pin…not a toy...
...A pastry brush, measuring spoons and cups (rainbow coloured of course), a whisk, a scoop, a silicone slotted spoon, a pizza cutter, a spatula for mixing and a spatula for cookies and things…
...and y'all have already seen the pink Pottery Barn mixing bowls...
...and then to finish out the kit...I included a cute apron...
...it was an adult sized one from the thrift store...so I found an online pattern for a child-sized apron...and cut it down to size...
...I think it would probably have been easier to just make a child-sized apron as it was a lot of trouble to unpick the seams and reattach the ties...but this one still turned out super cute...

...I’m also gonna send a separate box with a bunch of baking mixes, brownies, cookies, pancakes, pizza, sprinkles, all of those things that you would need for baking, but I’ll send those separate from the tool kit...

...oh...and a cookbook...more on that one in a bit...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! She will be so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet. Hopefully she’ll be the chef when you see her next! Love,K

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is going to love it and that it is REAL.

    ReplyDelete