Thursday, August 20, 2026

...8.20...Delicious Vegan Food we ate...

...I think I may have mentioned this before...but this is a pretty common summer breakfast...it's just my tofu yogurt (strawberry this time) with a handful of bran flakes...it's almost like having pie for breakfast...
...and then I've been having this vegan toona salad on repeat this summer as well...it starts with drained chickpeas...
...give them a blitz in a food processor...or just mash them with a fork...
...then add chopped sweet pickes (or sweet relish - easier) and celery and strips of nori...and a big dollop of vegan mayo...
...and give it a good mix and you'll have a quick and healthy spread...I love it on homemade whole wheat bread...but it's good on top of a salad as well...

...what delicious food have you been eating lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Yum on the toona salad. I made a banana nut bread with cranberries for book club the other night. I frosted it with cream cheese icing so it was pretty tasty. Love, K.

    ReplyDelete