...I planted my new 'second crop' of cucumbers and squash in the newly tilled garden...
...and then I thought I'd show you all of the green beans that I picked from the garden this week...we've had some rain...and they've been blooming like crazy...
...and obviously making a lot of beans...
...I often 'miss' one or two and get a shrivled up brown one...but I'll just let it finish drying and then I'll pop the seeds out of it for next year...these are heirloom beans so you can just save the seeds...
...and another day's pickings...they're not always this prolific...sometimes I only get a handful...but there'll be a big pot of beans cooking on the porch this weekend for sure...
...and we're still getting a steady supply of cukes as well...
...I'll post more about it in a little bit...but I had to get Big Sissie's main birthday present in the mail...she wanted a 'real' cooking set...not a toy one...so over the last couple of month's I've been collecting all that gear...Mom had given me the pink lidded tote to put everything in the last time I was up there for a visit...
...all wrapped up...and since it won't fit into a flat rate postal box...it's time to get it into the mail...so it can have a full month to get there...
...and since it's an odd size...I had to fabricate a box for it...and I got these two pretty bright yellow boxes at Aldi and cut them up to fit the birthday wrapped tote perfectly...
...blacked out the writing on the box and taped it all up and sent it on it's way...
~Have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a pretty shipping box! Love, k
ReplyDelete