Wednesday, September 18, 2024

...9.18...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...the bathroom has left me little time for knitting...
...but I did manage a few rows here and there...

...right at the beginning I made a mistake though...for some reason...my bathroom fuddled brain I guess...I had my pattern right side up...and from the neck down it needs to be upside down...so the second row is actually backwards...but I just left it...it makes it a little bit unique...and I probably won't make the same mistake on Little Sissie's sweater...
...and the carrying of the yarn a long the back will make this sweater doubly warm for Alaskan winters...
...I penciled in the order of the colours...some colours get two, three and four rows...so that all the colours get used in the 37 rows...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. love the colors you are working with! I'm knitting a sweater for my grandson right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweater, and the girls need them from the photos I've been seeing!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete