Saturday, September 21, 2024

...9.21...Dinner and No movie...

...first up some blogger comments...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...pictures of the front of your house always surprise me as I rarely see it from the front...haha...can't wait to see the new curtains...I got rid of a bunch of sewing stuff when we moved...and so far I havent missed it...neat turkeys...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...how nice that you got to have a visit and go to a museum...it looks like a lovely trip...the textured blue Christmas socks are so pretty...and you sure made quick work of that cardigan...and you have a little bit more fall colour than we do yet...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your rustic pie looks delicious...I'd never thought of adding vegan cheese to rhubarb...but it sounds really good...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...such pretty street scenes...we mostly have yellow and gold here...not like the spectacular colours we used to see in the mountains...

...on the reading front...I've not read a thing...but I'm looking forward to the Mudfrog papers next week now that the bathroom is done...
...and we got a quick dinner from Taco Bell as we didn't have the time or energy to cook anything...as we were just finishing up a few things for the comfort of our guests...I'll show you Wednesday...some sewing...
...and yummy vegan mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert...just the break we needed...

...and we didn't watch a movie as we were still working on the bathroom...

...but what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. we've been watching all the free stuff on PBS.org I just love their programming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mint choc chip looks yummy - my absolute fav. Haha - we're still watching a Midsomer Murders episode most evenings....on season 11 so it's gonna be a while......on the reading front - I've only read Absalom's Daughters for book club. It was entertaining and a bit thought-provoking but not a "best book" by any means. Love, K

    ReplyDelete